Terms & Conditions
Orange Wine Tours Terms & Conditions (OWT)
COVID -19 Restrictions
- confirmation of COVID-19 status (i.e COVID-19 free)
- OWT encourages all participants to follow expert medical advise
- OWT mandates the wearing of masks on our public passenger vehicles
- If any participant displays any symptoms they are NOT to participate in any tour
- OWT encourages testing and vacinations
- Please contact OWT for any more detail and cancellation
- full payment is required when booking your tour
- 50% deposit of total tour cost is required at time of booking for groups more than 8 to 10
- 2% fee will apply for declined payments
- all paymments must be completed 7 days prior to tour
- advertised prices include gst and transaction fees
Credit Cards – We accept Visa and Mastercard
Cancellation Policy - applies to
cancellation of part or whole tour, no show or group reduction before or within tour date
- more than or within 30 days will incur $50 administration fee
- 7 days will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- 48 hours will incur a 75% cancellation fee.
- 24 hours or less no refund.and a gift voucher for the total tour cost will be applied.
- Please NOTE cancellation due to COVID restricitions will receive a refund with a modest $50 administrative cost will be applied
- See tour outlines for min passenger requirement to operate and inclusions for each tour
- Fares, tour inclusions and all information on the website are correct at the time of publishing
- Gift vouchers can be purchased online with a 12 month validation from date of purchase with an options for extension.
- Please note cancellation due to illness or special unforseen circumstances will be taken in to account when cancellations are requested.
- Administrative cancellation fee still applys for cancellation due to COVID-19 related restricitions - please call to disuss.
- Please Note in the event of closure by NSW goverment due to COVID-19 all pending bookings will be provided a refund or the option to change the booking to another date.
Cellar Door Tasting Fee
- tasting fees will be added where applicable to tour price
- tasting fees where applicable are payable at the cellar door at the end of the tasting experience
- application of the cellar door booking fee is at the discretion of the cellar door
- cellar door tasting fees can be redeemable on individual purchase of wine at some selected cellar doors
- cellar door fees are applied differently across cellar doors
- OWT is responsible for transporting all wine purchases from cellar to accommodation
- wine purchases are not to be consumed at any time on tour
- Large quantities of wine can be shipped to customers home – please check with each cellar door for shipping your purchases across Australia. (Rates vary)
- Cellar doors offer some unique memberships also discounts for large group purchases.
Pickup & Drop
- Free pickups and drop offs within a 5km radious of Orange CBD for full day tours and 10km for premier wine tours
- pickup from Orange Visitors Centre is the alternate location for accommodation outside of Orange
- addtional fees will apply for pickups outside the 5 to 10Km radius depending on tour type
- tours operate between 9.30 and 5.00
- pickup times may vary depending on the type of tour and or location of accommodation.
- confirmation of pickup times will be sent the afternoon/evening prior to the tour by text message
- additional time can be added for a group fee of $150 per hour
- an allowance of 50mins per cellar door with time allowed for travelling between cellar doors.
Orange Wine Tours Fleet
- vehicles – 3 modern 12 seater commuter buses.
Tour Inclusions - all tours
- a tour guide
- 3 to 7 hours of planned wine touring
- visting 3 half day to 4 full day tours selected and prebooked cellar doors
- lunch options payable at the venue by each customer
- free bottle of water per person
- wine piurchases are labelled and stored by OWT during the tour with delivery to your accommodation
- free pickup and dropoff to your local accommodation - see specific tour detail.
- NSW law - it is illegal to consume alcohol on a public passenger bus or any vechicle including OWT vehicles
- No consumption of wine at a cellar door except presented for wine for tasting or purchased by customer for comsumption at the cellar door
Pets on OWT Vehicles
- Pets can not be taken on any shared tour
- Pets when traveling on public or tourist buses need to be restrained
- Pets entering a bus are at the discretion of the driver & OWT.
- A nominal fee will apply for any pet animal carried on OWT buses
'Hens or Bucks parties'
- as a wine tour operator, we do not do these types of tour groups.
Orange Wine Tours Gift Vouchers - Expiry & Extensions:
- must be booked and taken within 12 months of purchase or validated to gain a further 24 months from the date of 12 months of purchase,
- after 12 months, if the price of the experience has increased, an additional amount will need to be paid at the time of booking.
- All gift vouchers must be used within the validity period which includes booking and taking your tour.
- If not booked, taken or validated within 12 months the amount paid for the voucher will be preserved for a further 24 months but Orange Wine Tours will not be obliged to offer the same tour nor to offer the tour at the same price.
- due to the impact of COVID some tours are no longer available. These vouchers can be used for other tour types depending on availability
- Gift vouchers given to a third party can not be redeemed for cash payment
- gift vouchers for a lessor priced tour can be used to upgraded to a different tour experience
If a voucher is still valid and has not yet been exchanged or used.
Proof of purchase is provided; either an order number, purchaser's full name or purchaser's email address.
- Please note it is the voucher recipient's responsibility to obtain and provide Orange Wine Tours with all required verification details.
- Failure to do so will mean no replacement voucher can not be issued.
Expired Gift Voucher -
Less than 90 days
- There is no obligation to provide a further extension beyond the 3yrs since date of purchase
- In exceptional circumstances OWT assess each request on a case-by-case basis
- If your gift voucher has been expired for 90 days or less we can extend the value of your voucher for an additional 3 months
- if the gift voucher has increased in price you will be required to pay the additional amount at point of extension.
Greater than 90 days
- the voucher cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- expired vouchers are non-refundable in whole or in part.
- it is no longer valid, and all transaction attempts will be declined.
- any unused value at the date of expiry will become the property of Orange Wine Tours.