Terms & Conditions
Orange Wine Tours Terms & Conditions (OWT)
POST COVID -19 Restrictions
Please note there are now 2 changes.
1. We require all mobile no. for everyone in your group
2. Confirmation of COVID-19 status (i.e COVID-19 free)
# Full payment is required at time of booking for groups max 6 except for full day tours.
# 50% deposit of total tour cost is required at time of booking for groups 7 or more
# 2% fee will apply for declined payments
# advertised prices do not include gst and transaction fees
#Credit Cards – We accept Visa and Mastercard
Cancellation Policy - applies to
cancellation of part or whole tour, no show or group reduction before or within tour date
# more than 30 days will incur $50 administration fee
# 30 days will incur $50 administration fee
# 7 days will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
# 48 hours will incur a 75% cancellation fee.
# 24 hours or less no refund.and a gift voucher for the total tour cost will be applied.
# Minimum 2 passenger numbers required to run tour for most tours
# Fares, tour inclusions and all information on the website are correct at the time of publishing
# Gift vouchers can be purchased online with a 12 month validation from date of purchase with an option for extension.
# Please note cancellation due illness or special unforseen circumstances will be taken in to account when cancellations are requested.
# No cancellation fees apply for COVID-19 related issues.
Cellar Door Booking Fee ( tasting fee)
# A booking fee / tasting applies at the majority of cellar doors for non purchase of wine per person ($10 - $15) based on individual non purchase of wine.
# Please note booking/tasting fees are applied by cellar doors and are NOT included in tour prices.
# Selected cellar doors do not refund the booking fee against wine purchaesd
- OWT is responsible for transporting all wine purchases from cellar to accommodation
- Large quantities of wine can be shipped to customers home – please check with each cellar door or OWT for shipping your purchases across Australia. (Rates vary)
- Cellar doors offer some unique memberships also discounts for large group purchases.
Pickup & Drop
- Free pickups and drop offs within a 10km ( full day tours) to 20km Premier Custom tours radius of Orange GPO
- Pick ups from outside Orange CBD and from surrounding small villages are for Premier Custom Tours.
- all Tours operate between 9.30 and 5.00
- pickup times may vary depending on the type of tour and or location of accommodation.
- confirmation of pickup times will be sent the afternoon/evening prior to the tour by text message
- view tour times when checking availability on our booking page.
- additional time can be added for a group fee of $100 per hour
- an allowance of 1 hr per cellar door with time allowed for travelling between cellar doors.
Orange Wine Tours Fleet
- vehicles – Volkswagon Comfortline van 6, 2 Commuter buses (14 seaters) - max 12 ( COVID 19 restrictions)
- review each tour for min. booking
- once confirmed OWT never cancels
- we conduct tours to any cellar door on the 5 wine trails of Orange Wine Region
- designing of tours are based around selection of wine types
- custom tours are developed based on selection of both OWT and the group organiser
'Hens or Bucks parties'
- as a wine tour operator, we do not do these types of tour groups.
Eating or Drinking in Vehicles
- OWT provides complimentary water on tours
- NSW law - it is illegal to consume alcohol on a bus or any vechicle
- Please check with OWT if you want to bring an esky as space is limited
- Additional food can be brought on tour please check with OWT
- No wine purchases are to be consumed outside cellar doors or on any OWT vehicle
Conditions for replacement of lost Orange Wine Tours Gift Vouchers:
The voucher is still valid and has not yet been exchanged or used.
- Proof of purchase is provided; either an order number, purchaser's full name or purchaser's email address.
- Orange Wine Tours is able to correctly verify you as the original recipient.
Please note it is the voucher recipient's responsibility to obtain and provide Orange Wine Tours with all required verification details. Failure to do so will mean no replacement voucher can be issued.
Expiry & Extensions: Gift Vouchers
Orange Wine Tours Gift Vouchers must be booked and taken within 12 months of purchase.
Gift Vouchers purchased on or after 18thOctober 2017 will remain valid for 36 months from the date of purchase subject to the following;
- If the Gift Voucher is not booked and taken within 12 months the amount paid for the voucher will be preserved for a further 24 months but the Orange Wine Tours will not be obliged to offer the tour nor to offer the tour at the same price.
- After 12 months, if the price of the experience has increased, an additional amount will need to be paid at the time of booking.
- After 12 months, if the gift voucher is no longer available a credit will be provided for the amount paid for the voucher.
- If you have a gift voucher purchased before 18/10/2017:
- All gift vouchers must be used within the validity period. For gift vouchers, this includes booking and taking your tour.
Expired Gift Voucher
Once a Gift Voucher has expired Orange Wine Tours is under no obligation to offer an extension; however, in exceptional circumstances, we assess such requests on a case-by-case basis and apply the following guidelines;
- If your gift voucher hasn't expired, we can extend the value of your voucher for an additional 3 months for an administration fee of $10.
- If your gift voucher has been expired for 90 days or less we can extend the value of your voucher for an additional 3 months for an administration fee of $10.
Please note: if the gift voucher has increased in price after 12 months, you will be required to pay the additional amount at point of extension.
If your gift voucher has been expired for greater than 90 days the voucher cannot be extended under any circumstances. Expired vouchers are non-refundable in whole or in part. After a voucher has expired, it is no longer valid, and all transaction attempts will be declined. Any unused value at the date of expiry will become the property of Orange Wine Tours. As new owner since the 6th Feb 2019 we will only validate vouchers that were included in the sale of the business. Gift vouchers purchased through a third party will NOT be validated as these were not included in the sale nor were we party to any agreement with a third party ( eg Best Gift or Red Ballon vouchers). This remains the responsibility of the previous owner name and contatc details can be provided upon request.